Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tasty Tobacco: I Want Me Some Flavoured Smoke

They should TOTALLY make shisha ciggies. I'd buy a pack of those. Heck, I'd buy 20 packs, one in every flavour! 

Although apparently smoking shisha is 'more harmful than smoking cigarettes'. 

But ciggies don't taste as good, do they? Seeing as how a hookah is so unwieldy and not quite mobile, I think re-packaging the fragrant fumes could be a good move, not to mention an opportunity to tap into a yet-unexplored market. They could be sold with a long-stemmed cigarette holder, which could double as a receptacle for the water so important in shisha-smoking (apparently a Mughal physician thought tobacco smoke passed through water would be rendered harmless-- I believe him!) 

Lesson #31: How to smoke in style

So which tobacco tycoon is going to produce this highly awesome product for the masses?

0 comments: