Sunday, February 15, 2009

Because Yesterday was Valentine's...

Here's my present to you! I give you...

The calf aptly named 'Heart'

Isn't it cute? How precious is it to have a calf marked with a heart? Actually, I feel a deep connection to anything with heart-shaped birthmarks, only because I have one on my calf. Wait, I just realised-- a calf called Heart, a heart on my calf. This is getting strange...

Anyway, just because baby animals (or really, baby anything) inspire 'awww', I will give you more! (Did that rhyme?) Here are some of my favourites:

What long legs you have Mooseys! (am jealous)

I'll take the flowers! And the red panda too!

Where did you get them ickle boots Piggy? You must tell me the name of the store!

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jan Banks said...

di you have indeed gone off your porker, i mean, rocker. and to counter your feed of excessive info, i have a mole on my right ass cheek.

HAHA! beat that!

- D. said...

I have a mole down-undah *OZ-accent*. Nuff said. (apparently the man who "finds" it will give me lots of children...why do I know these things??)