Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ex-Box

Interestingly, the only awkward breakup I ever had is with someone I never dated in the first place!

Now he wants to do the whole 'breakup box' thing. *sigh*

Also, we currently communicate with each other using backhanded insults and not-too-subtle sarcastic comments. A far cry from the days when he was the sweetest person ever and brought me lamb shank at midnight. Of course, at the time, he was trying to get into my pants. Or wanted a serious relationship with me, though what am I to make of his comments about wanting to impregnate me to have kids with me? He also kept telling me that he wanted to marry me. Are flings allowed to say that?

I think there needs to be a Rulebook for Flings. Iron-clad regulations that ensure flings don't transition into more serious territories-- like an actual relationship.

Mood: Resigned



4 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

hmm~~
You might be the first of the female species to actually consider flings so seriously!

- D. said...

Lol, I'm just picking up where the SATC (Sex and the City) girls left off. Them girls taught me heaps!
That said, it's not my intention to break guys' hearts. On the contrary, I'd like to believe that I don't string guys along like kites, that I am honest from the get-go with my man-friends about what I want from the relationship: platonic, romantic, serious...
So that no-one is confused. But matters of the heart are never simple, are they?

Jan Banks said...

omg, is this who i think it is? um, i think having kids with the current bf is a much more viable option.

Riza said...

Who is this other guy?!
I will go sort him out...WITH MY FISTSSSSS!!!