Friday, April 17, 2009

Because I Love the Alphabet

Or perhaps because I am a sadist...Muahahaha! It's more likely though, that I am a masochist-- I've been working pretty much non-stop for 12 hours. Darn fever isn't helping. Also, my mum just fed me some very dubious beef. If I get a stomach ache because of that, I'm gonna be hella pissed! But enough of that. Here's how I'm distracting myself...(Read on if you, too, love the torture of going through a wall of words. Wooooordsssss!)

A
- Available: No


- Age: Almost 24. Darnit!

- Annoyance: Oh soooo many! Main pet peeve(s): people who love to argue in order to appear more intelligent, ignorant people who don't seek to be enlightened

- Allergies: shellfish, fur...

- Animal: Yes! Rowrrr! Oh. Favourite animal? I love so many tho! Ok, let's see, cats, horses (shetland ponies and arabians, yum!), snow leopards, panthers, tigers, dolphins, the Resplendent Quetzal

- Actor: Is this a unisex word now? I'm always so out of it. Female: Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Liz Taylor, Audrey Hepburn. Male: Daniel Craig, Heath Ledger, Jude Law, Clive Owen

B
- Beer: Nope.

- Birthday/Birthplace: 23rd April 1985, K.L

- Best Friends: My beta and future bonkbuddy. Yup. I said it.


- Body Part on opposite sex: Abs! Strong jawline! That V-shaped swimmer body! And maybe...muscular calves?

- Best feeling in the world: Feeling accomplished

- Blind or Deaf: Selective hearing

- Best weather: Tropical countries - torrential downpour (if you're inside the house); Seasonal climates - late spring/early summer

- Been in Love: Ya-hah

- Been bitched out?: Yep.

- Been on stage?: Yep.

- Believe in yourself?: HELLS YEAH!

- Believe in life on other planets: Yes. No. Maybe? Yes! I don't know...

- Believe in miracles: Would love to

- Believe in Magic: I want to

- Believe in God: Yes

- Believe in Satan: Yep

- Believe in Santa: No. Darn Santa never gave me presents anyway. *pouts*

- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yeah. Especially horny djinns impregnating female humans while they're sleeping. Creeepy...

- Believe in Evolution: They make a pretty compelling argument.

C
- Car: I'd have to say...Mini Cooper S.

- Candy: No! Chocolateeee!

- Colour: I love all colours! Current fave: Yellow!

- Cried in school: Yeah...

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate of course!!

- Chinese/Mexican: Oh darn...I'd say Mexican, only coz I haven't had any in a while

- Cake or pie: Cake. Cake! Mmm...Did someone say BIRTHDAY???

- Countries to visit: Soooo maaaany! Current wanderlusts: Japan (Kyoto, Tokyo, some idyllic villages), India (Rajasthan), Italy, Spain, Norway, Belgium, Holland, US (New York!!!)

D
- Day or Night: Used to be nocturnal, but nowadays, I'm loving the sunlight :)

- Dream vehicle: Oooh oooh! The personal plane with foldable wings, or the Air Jelly (which they should TOTALLY make into cabs!)

- Danced: HELLS YEA!! Imma put my ballet shoes on when I arrive in NZ!

- Dance in the rain?: Lol, yea. But not as good as this guy!

- Dance in the middle of the street?: Danced, played, laid...childhood. Good times.

- Do the splits?: Yeah...not anymore tho...will work on it.

E
- Eggs: Yum! Scrambled, omelettes and bulls-eye

- Eyes: Dark brown

- Everyone has: a talent?

- Ever failed a class?: Never

F
- First crush: Hmmm...Prince Philip in Sleeping Beauty. He STILL makes my knees wobbly!

- Full name: Aiiihhh...Wan Noor Diyana Bt. Wan Mohammad Alam. Yeah. I have to write THAT in exams.

- First thoughts waking up: 5 more minutes...just....5 more..minutes...zzzzzzz

- Food: You can't ask this to Malaysians. Seriously. I HEART ALL.

G
- Greatest Fear: Failure

- Giver or taker: Taker...working on the giving. Really, I am.

- Goals: I'd rather keep this private. For now.

- Gum: Bubba Yum! Wait, was that what it's called?

- Get along with your parents?: Sure! Most days :D

- Good luck charms: None.

H
- Hair Colour: Dark brown/Black?

- Height: grrr...this question is height-ist.

- Happy: Delighted! Jubilant! Oh, this isn't 'find-the-synonyms'?

- Holidays: HAAARI RAAAAAYAAAAAA!!!! *sings Raya tunes*

- How do you want to die: Swiftly. Painlessly. Happily. Accomplished.

- Health freak?: Unfortunately, no...I'm trying to be more healthy tho! Promise!

- Hate: Physical, emotional or mental abuse. Human cruelty confounds me.

I
(In guys if you're a girl/In girls if you're a guy)
- Eye colour: Green...mmm...

- Hair Colour: Doesn't really matter. I have yet to see a guy who can pull off red hair tho.

- Height: Since I'm short, I'd prefer men to be *much* taller than me, but hey, life isn't a plan.

- Clothing Style: Stylishly disheveled or classically clean-cut

- Characteristics: Witty, intelligent, companionable, compassionate, reliable

- Ice Cream: Is this still about guys?? Em...I'm gonna say choc mint or...hokey pokey. Wait. I forgot that very Kiwi flavour. Hokey cokey? Darnit.

- Instrument: still not about guys right? Piano. Some guitar. Would love to try the violin.

J
- Jewelry: classic or statement pieces...oooh...*has magpie complex*

K
- Kids: Two? Three?

- Kickboxing or karate: I think my guy would like me to say karate...


- Keep a journal?: Nope. Tried (as in attempted, and failed).


L
- Longest Car Ride: 11 hours?

- Love: People in my social network :)

- Letter: I <3>M
- Milk flavour: Fresh milk. And chocolate.

- Movie: Oh nooo...soooo maaaany!!! Eternal Sunshine, Gattaca, Memento, Marie Antoinette, Juno, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, etc etc...

- Mooned anyone?: No. My life is incomplete.

- Marriage: December. And June ('10).

- Motion sickness?: Fortunately, not yet. Hopefully not ever.

- McD's or BK: BK

N
- Number of Siblings: 2

- Number of Piercings: 2

- Number: 1, 3, 9, 23

O
- Overused Phrases: Omg, lol, hi, dunno

- One wish: To be published. To finish a novel and have it not suck. Oh wait, is that two? Oops..

- One phobia: Roach-phobia *heebeejeebies*

P
- Place you'd like to live: So many! Italy, France or Spain...or a Greek island...

- Pepsi/Coke: Neither.

Q
- Quail: Bird

- Questionnaires: Question

R
- Reason to cry: It's too much to hold inside

- Reality T.V.: Guilty pleasure, esp. those game shows (Project Runway, Stylista, ANTM). Oh. And The Hills. Yea yea, I like it ok!

- Radio Station: Not really a radio person.

- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Had to practise it, but yes!

S
- Song: Too many! And it changes depending on mood/occasion

- Sushi: OMG, yummmm

- Skipped school: Fo sho (even got warning letter! I feel so...wild!)

- Slept outside: Camping counts?

- Seen a dead body?: Yes. Funerals. News.

- Smoked?: Once. To try.

- Skinny dipped?: Not yet...

- Shower daily?: Definitely.

- Sing well?: Probably not, but do I caaaaare?

- In the shower?: Sleep. Sing. Dance.

- Swear?: Only when I'm fucking pissed off.

- Stuffed Animals?: Nope. Does a stuffed rugby ball pillow count?

- Single/Group dates: Group dates are weird...aren't they? I'd rather PDA in front of friends. Hahaha!

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Oooh..never had fresh blueberries, so I'll say strawberries. Favourites are black cherries tho. Mmmm..

- Scientists need to invent: Ok. Scientists. You listing this down? 1) Time machine, 2) Wormhole pathway thingamabob, 3) Rayguns, 4) Cyborgs (that won't kill us), 5) the Fountain of Youth, 6) Faster-than-Light travel, 7)...

T
- Time for bed: when I have work: 11-12; when not working 3-4 am

- Thunderstorms: Loooove

- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No...

U
- Unpredictable: I suppose so...

- Under the influence?: Of Awesomenessss? Or my fever? Then I'd have to say yes. To both!

- Understanding?: Sometimes...

V
- Vegetable you hate: PEAS!! They're not even veges..they're like..green poop pellets.

- Vegetable you love: Lots! Including, but not limited to, carrots, spinach, pucuk paku, cauliflower, onions, tomatos (it's a vege!! and a fruit!!), chillis...

- Vacation spot: Places on my wanderlust list

W
- Weakness: Ice Queen-ness

- When you grow up: I hope to be contented and happy (jubilant! ebullient!)

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Em...none really...

- Who makes you laugh the most: My beta

- Worst feeling: Betrayal...being ostracised...failing...

- Wanted to be a model?: Yeah...is there a petite modelling agency somewhere? :P

- Where do we go when we die: I'm not sure. Our body returns to earth. And that's all I'm certain of.

- Worst weather: Rain in winter.

- Walk with a book on your head?: No...

X
- X-Rays: For medical examinations?

Y
-Year it is now: 2009

-Yellow: Bright and beautiful!

Z
- Zoo animal: Love 'em. Tho the ones here in Malaysia are a little scrawny...poor things...

- Zodiac sign: Chinese - Ox, Western - Taurus (double bulls yeah. No wonder I'm stubborn.)


Wowwww! I finished it! This was a good procrastination technique! Will be doing it again. Till next meme!
xoxo~

2 comments:

Jan Banks said...

that's right woman! u PDA-ed us to death. damn, after the nuptials you and k are going to glued at the hip.

- D. said...

Jan? Did you actually wade through that? Omg!! Either you're a TRUE friend...or you're really bored :P Lol! You betcha we're gonna be glued to the pelvis. I'm tempted to make dirtier jokes here, but I'll reserve for the MSN. Love! Muax!